Targeting the total set of transcripts in a population of cells under given conditions, transcriptome sequencing reveals molecular mechanisms underlying specific biological processes based on the integrated study of both gene structure and function.
Novogene is now providing advanced solutions for eukaryotic mRNA sequencing based on the HiSeq2500 (V4 reagent) platform.
- 200 bp insertion RNA library
- HiSeq 2500 Platform V4 reagent, Paired-end 125 bp
- Total RNA amount: ≥3 μg
- RNA concentration: ≥50 ng/μl
- RIN value ≥6.5 for plants and fungi; RIN value ≥7.0 for animals
- Purity: OD260/280 = 1.8-2.2, OD260/230 ≥ 2.0 without degradation and DNA contamination
- Within 30 days from sample verification
Recommended Data Amount
- 20 M clean reads for general depth
- 40 M clean reads for high depth
- For transcriptome analysis with reference genome, data analysis workflow is as follows: