PCRBIO 1-Step RT-PCR Kit
- Thermostable reverse transcriptase 45°C to 55°C
- Proprietary hot-start technology for unrivalled detection of low copy number templates
- Contains advanced RNase inhibitor
- High PCR yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
- Efficient specific amplification from complex templates including GC rich and AT rich sequences
PCRBIO 1-Step RT-PCR Kit uses the latest developments in reverse transcriptase technology and buffer chemistry for efficient cDNA synthesis and PCR in a single tube. The PCR is performed by PCRBIO Taq HS DNA Polymerase, resulting in robust RT-PCR performance.
"Hot-start" is a term used to describe the inactivation of a DNA polymerase until the initial activation step at 95°C. Inactivation below 65°C prevents primer-dimer formation and non-specific amplification allowing for specific amplification from low copy number target sequences. Our proprietary small-molecule hot-start technology offers improved specificity and sensitivity compared to other methods.
PCRBIO Taq HS DNA Polymerase uses the latest developments in polymerase technology and buffer chemistry to enhance PCR speed, yield and specificity. The enzyme and buffer system allow for superior PCR performance on complex templates such has mammalian genomic DNA. PCRBIO Taq HS DNA Polymerase can perform consistently well on a broad range of templates (including both GC and AT rich).