Advances in whole-genome amplification has permitted the sequencing of the minute amount of DNA present in a single cell, offering a window into the extent and nature of genomic heterogeneity which occurs in both normal development and disease. Novogene offers the most advanced technique to assist researchers worldwide to reveal the differences and evolutionary relationships of single cells.
- 350 bp insertion DNA library
- HiSeq X Platform, Paired-end150 bp
- HiSeq 2500 Platform V4 reagent, Paired-end 125 bp
- Fresh single cells
- Single cells fixed by formaldehyde
- Laser captured single cells
- Ultra-low amount of DNA
- Note: Single cell should be stored in the 1 x PBS buffer (excluding calcium and magnesium) containing BSA cell preservation solution, no more than 2 µL, followed by liquid nitrogen freezing.
- MALBAC  (multiple annealing and looping-based amplification cycles)
- Library Construction and Sequencing
- Whole genome library
- Whole exome library
- Within 45 days from sample verification
Recommended Sequencing Depth
- For normal sample: effective sequencing depth 30X
- For tumor sample: effective sequencing depth 50X
1. Lu S, et al. Probing Meiotic Recombination and Aneuploidy of Single Sperm Cells by Whole-Genome Sequencing. Science. 2012, 338(6114):1627-1630.