Profiling gene expression in individual cells is crucial for understanding the gene regulatory network controlling critical processes such as embryonic development, pluripotency of stem cells, carcinogenesis and neuron development.
With the development of RNA-Seq technology, single cell sequencing greatly enhances transcriptome profiling of a single cell at high resolution, which enables scientists to unravel the mechanism of how individual cells respond to different signals under diverse conditions.
- 200 bp insertion RNA library
- HiSeq 2500 Platform V4 reagent, Paired-end 125 bp
- Single cell should be stored in the 1 x PBS buffer (excluding calcium and magnesium) containing BSA cell preservation solution, followed by liquid nitrogen freezing.
- Within 60 days from sample verification
Recommended Data Amount
- 20 M clean reads for general depth
- 40 M clean reads for high depth
For transcriptome analysis with reference genome, data analysis workflow is as follows:
For transcriptome analysis without reference genome, data analysis workflow is as follows:
Single-cell RNA-Seq profiling of human preimplantation embryos and embryonic stem cells (Nature Structural & Molecular Biology, 2013). Corresponding author: Ruiqiang Li