ThruPLEX Tag-seq combines molecular tags with ThruPLEX chemistry to construct molecularly tagged and sample-indexed Illumina NGS libraries. Each kit contains more than 16 million unique sequences used to tag individual DNA fragments prior to amplification, providing tracking of the fragments through the library preparation, target enrichment and data analysis processes to detect low-frequency alleles or count individual fragments.
The ThruPLEX chemistry is engineered and optimized to produce highly diverse libraries with reproducible sequencing performance from 1 to 50 ng of DNA. The entire three-step workflow takes place in a single tube or well in about 2 hours. No intermediate purification steps and no sample transfers are necessary, which prevent handling errors and loss of valuable samples. ThruPLEX Tag-seq Kit includes all necessary reagents including indexes for multiplexing up to 96 samples.
Once purified and quantified, the resulting library is ready for Illumina NGS instruments using standard Illumina sequencing reagents and protocol.
- Results you can trust. ThruPLEX Tag-seq technology provides more than 16 million molecular tags to correct amplification and sequencing errors, increasing confidence in variant detection.
- Discover more, cost effectively. Use with hybridization-based target enrichment systems* to examine hundreds of genes and identify mutations and structural variants, simultaneously.
- High quality libraries the first time, every time. Unparalleled ease of use reduces user error and contamination with our single-tube, 2-hour, 3-step workflow.
- Time-saving bioinformatics solutions. Reach results quickly with the Curio Genomics cloud-based software or open-source tool available for data processing.
- Precious samples go further. Use less DNA to analyze samples once too low to detect. ThruPLEX Tag-seq works with input amounts from 1 ng to 50 ng of cfDNA or fragmented dsDNA to accommodate a wide range of samples.
* Compatible with commercially available and custom-designed capture panels from Agilent SureSelect®, Roche NimbleGen® SeqCap® EZ, and IDT xGEN®.