Secondary antibodies for fluorescent immunoblotting applications
Advansta offers a comprehensive line of secondary antibodies available with a variety of conjugate types. Choose the label and species best suited for your application. These high-quality antibodies, conjugated to phycobiliprotein fluorophores, offer unparalleled sensitivity and performance for fluorescent immunoblotting applications and are optimized for use in conjunction with Advansta's WesternBright MCF fluorescent Western blotting system.
- Performance – excellent signal and no cross-reactivity in immunoblotting applications
- Convenience – each antibody is demonstrated to provide optimal results with Advansta's WesternBright MCF blotting system
- Flexibility – choose the label and target species best suited to your application
Fluorescent streptavidin conjugates to detect biotinylated proteins
These streptavidin conjugates are prepared from phycobiliproteins, light-harvesting components of the photosynthetic apparatus found in certain types of algae and cyanobacteria. Phycobiliproteins harvest the light very efficiently; their molar extinction exceeds that of any known organic fluorescent dye by one or two orders of magnitude, and they fluoresce with extremely high quantum efficiency. Fluorescent streptavidin conjugates can be used to detect biotinylated proteins in Western blot experiments, protein arrays, and more.
- Extremely bright fluorescence for high sensitivity
- Choose from conjugates that fluoresce red or green
- Compatible with imaging systems that detect Cy3 and Cy5 or similar dyes